Love-Dating-Sex Collection By Oprah Relationship Expert

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Planning A Romantic Picnic

Planning a romantic picnic takes a lot of work, but it can also be a lot of fun. Of course, everyone has their own idea(s) of what makes for a romantic picnic. These are just my ideas.

A romantic picnic can either be very costly or very inexpensive. It's really up to the planner. If you're on a shoestring budget and can't spend a lot, you can still impress your partner. It doesn't have to cost a lot to have a romantic picnic. Just pack a picnic basket with simple foods and beverages, and a blanket, and go to park and watch the sunset.

As for myself, I like being a little more extravagant. I like to have a few surprises planned. I didn't tell my girlfriend Linda, that we were going on a picnic. I hired a limousine to come and pick us up. Linda was totally floored seeing a limo pull into our driveway.

After we got into the car, the limo driver took us to a beautiful cottage on the beach. We took a nice romantic stroll on this beautiful beach. After we finished our stroll, we returned to the cottage.

What Linda didn't know was that I had a recruited a friend of ours, named Harold ,to play the role of a host/waiter. Harold had decorated the picnic table in the back of the cottage. He put a beautiful tablecloth down, lit candles. He had beautiful china and silverware on the table. He had also ordered fantastic steak dinners from a fine dining restaurant a few blocks away from us..

Linda also didn't know that I was planning to propose to her that night. I designed and made a menu with an engagement ring hidden inside, with a message. The message said "Will you marry me Linda?"

When we walked around the cottage to the patio, Linda was totally surprised by what she saw. Her jaw dropped open and she started to cry tears of joy. She gave me a playful punch on the shoulder and then hugged me. And of course, she said "yes" to my marriage proposal.

Seeing her reactions, and Harold's terrific role playing as the host/waiter, made it all worthwhile. All the planning and hard work it took to pull this off was definitely worth the effort..

The limo driver was another friend of mine. His name was Lee. Lee was patiently waiting next to his limousine to take us back home.

It was definitely a night to remember.

Article Source: http://www.streetarticles.com/love/planning-a-romantic-picnic

No comments:


Google