Love-Dating-Sex Collection By Oprah Relationship Expert

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Love Languages

Hi there, you’re one of the guy or girl that’s having problem in your relationship, or maybe looking to improve your relationship *Love Tank* right? yes.. the love tank, everyone has a love tank.. and that tank is filled by different love languages, and the 5 Love Languages is there to help you fill it with the languages you need.

I myself have bought 2 of this book for me and my soul mate. We’ve been dating for 1 year and 1 month plus.. I love her so much.. much more than any ex that I’ve dated before. She’s amazing, she has a pair of beautiful big eyes, sweet lips, not too tall nor too short, she’s the perfect girl that I would like to get married with(although she’s a lil fierce) and be together for as long as our spirits still lives.

but.. doesn’t mean a love like that good will got no problem at all. For the past few months we have encounter some argument.. and then we solve it, and then another argument, and then we again.. solve it. right after those scary arguments over, I start searching for a solution to solve it. Then I found The Five Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts bestseller book through 5lovelanguages.net after read over 10 reviews in Amazon, I straight purchased it 2 units for me and my girlfriend, because it’s cheap base on the review and all the praise about this book from the 5 Love Languages book reader. after just few days, the book arrive will great packaging! and then went out to work and think to read it tonight just before I sleep.

And so that night I started reading this book. for straight 2 hours! and in that 2 hours, I have my eyes wet just by reading this book.. I dare to admit it! because this book really changed me just by reading the first page of it.. it’s like this book is a God gift. This book by far is my 24 years most worthy book to read.. I swear. Me and my girlfriend read this book every nights before we sleep in, this God gifted book giving us such an unbelievable relationship.. it’s like we are having our own love languages that no body has.

Ok so I would like to back to the book detail again, it has over 800+ reviews on Amazon, 700+ 5 Stars rated by users, sold over 6,000,000 copies through worldwide, The Five Love Languages is one of the bestseller in Amazon and New York Times. It’s written by Gary Chapman which had more than 30 years experienced. this book is selling for only $8 in Amazon? for me I think that’s a little too cheap for such a great book which is nuts!!!

Article Source: http://www.streetarticles.com/love/love-languages

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @ipersuade.


Google